It's not that I don't appreciate you guys, it's simply...
Yea, what is it, "simply". My life's still the mess it always was, since I'm about to actually throw uni probably worse than ever. But by now... I have some kind of vague goal.
Something I want to reach. Even if it may be just another daydream, it's filling me with a warm and fuzzy hope I didn't feel my whole life yet.
So I guess I'll leave these tries to analyse my head alone, and instead just take whatever comes. Maybe I manage to actually live outside of my head, hell, who knows.
I might return to this blog some day, but honestly I doubt it.
Thanks for everything, you guys' concern meant a lot to me at that time.
Take care, and best of wishes.
Who knows, we might meet again somewhere, someday.
Goodbye and good luck.
ReplyDeleteVERY late, but all the best in what you do. Don't ever give up on yourself.
ReplyDelete