So I've been bored a lot these last days, and I got many thoughts on what to post, but just little brackets I didnt feel like posting, so here various thoughts I'd like to write down.
And i'll make a post about the now soon-to-be-gone year and some kinda sorta newyears resolutions sometime next week.
That look.
Here goes nothing.
First thought coming to my mind is... Last days. I've been kind of bored, making me play League of Legends even more than usual, as in: the whole day. 7hrs All Mid Draft while not actually feeling like it... Bah.
I had some fun though, befriended some new people, talked via skype, ending in vast hilarity, making my mum shout the fuck out of me at 3 am that the neighbours came down to ask whats up.
The other thing about last days... Sleepcyles. I've been sleeping from 6-7ish PM to 2-4ish AM, which actually is rather neat. My parents didnt even notice, how the fuck ever.

Next thing.. people. I thougt that when I'd start Uni at least my general thoughts about people would better, but actually its the opposite. I'm obviously hypocritic on that, but I can't help it. Was searching around to buy a jeans last two days, which is pretty hard since I'm pretty thin and tall, while the majority of germany isn't, but eventually I've found some. But while searching, walking through the town... holy fuck people. How can people be such assholes to random strangers on the street and not even notice. Some guys Kid almost threw up on my leg and he was just like "get away from my kid cant you see its ill! what the fuck youth, really!"
ಠ_ಠ
My parents didnt even notice that, and proceeded to tell me at every pair of jeans they spotted "THIS ONE LOOKS NICE DOESNT IT? YOU SHOULD TRY IT ON". Every. Pair. They. Saw. BAH.
I do realize not all people are that bad, but sadly all in my vicinity seem to be.
I've gotten good at ignoring everything negative over the time.
Next... Music. In general I'm listening to a really broad spectrum of music, Gothic, Vocaloid, Chiptune, Hardcore, Lolicore, Drum n Bass, Dubstep; generally electronic. Oh and Touhou, obviously.
Some notable things I'm listening to a lot lately are:
- Deco*27 - This Song, and generally His/Her stuff manages to pick me up when I'm down. Great to have as a wake-up-alarm. Makes getting up that much better.
- This Song by Azureflux / DistantPhantasm - Awesome Touhou arrangements from overseas artists. Azureflux got a couple of songs with a really great beat, but that song made me actually like him.
- Aliceffekt - Like, really. Aliceffekt, That guy. That motherfucking guy. He's like a walking incarnation of the god of Inspiration. His music's pretty unique, ranging from chiptune over hardcore to Industrial, ambient and IDM, even orchestral, he was the one who got me into electronic music. Every Album got a completely unique style and mood. And each song its own Story. He doesn't really have a lot Songs on Youtube or elsewhere, I might Upload some myself in the future though.
And then two songs I've heard on a loop a lot last days:
I'll make a dedicated music-post sometime.
Tomorrow I'll be at our neighbours' for celebrating new years eve (not those that came yelling). Gonna be boring as fuck. I wish I could just stay in my sleepcycle and wake up in the new year, but obviously my parents will make sure that doesnt happen.
Well, wish you a nice new years eve~
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to LoL.





That look.
ReplyDeleteI used to spend entire days playing League a couple of months ago. If I were allowed to I'd probably have a similar sleep-cycle.
>I thought that when I'd start Uni at least my general thoughts about people would better, but actually its the opposite.
Haha, you're not alone in that.
Nice songs. I liked that first one and 'Hietsuki Bushi'.
Happy new year.