So due to my PC dying frequently to overheating, I've decided to let it get cleaned professionally and maybe receive some upgraded radiation, so my next post might take some days longer than I expected. Which might end up being even messier then.
Long time since I was without PC...
(I'm posting from my parents PC at midnight after they've gone to sleep. Real.)
Tomorrow afternoon I'll go back to uni, my PC will probably be done around Tuesday or wednesday, and It'll need one more day until I've got it back.. duh. 3 days without net or PC, I fear I'll get bored way too fast with just a book and Fate/Extra. But eh who knows, maybe I'm having an artistical burst and write/draw crazy-ass-shit all of a sudden.
For now I'll just drop a couple songs here~
Found this after watching a LP of Amnesias custom story "The Machine". Really nice melancholic song.
From the OST of Shiki. No idea what the animes about, but I wanna watch it~ sadly I can't atm.
Also, posting from a different resolution made me realise that my perfectly integrated banner doesnt actually integrate perfectly with the background. I might redo it with some kind of border or something.
See you soon, hopefully.
Commences Mass-transferring songs from HDD to phone.

Hope your PC gets fixed quickly, and that you won't be too bored. Maybe you will have a burst of inspiration and creativity.
ReplyDeleteNice songs.