So I'm having exams atm, 2 per week, 1 to go for this week. Maths. The one subject I really really should study my ass of for, because you know, I suck at anything tangible.
But instead... yeah. Like my mind completely froze. I'm sleeping around 16hrs a day. I'm reading a book or play psp in bed while I'm awake, only rarely I get up to go to the toilet or play an hour of Osu!. I'm eating one meal a day. I cant be assed to do anything. Draw, write, nothing.
For the biggest part, I lie in bed listening to music. Losing every feeling for time. Losing every kind of eating or sleeping cycle. I've almost missed the first exam this week, I still did pretty well though. How the hell ever I've done that. Doubt that'll work with maths though. It's impossible.
I'd write more about what happened lately, what I intend to do in the semesterbreak or write down some dreams I've had... but I... I don't even know why I don't. I'm juts... so tired. I'll go sleep again.
uuu Sleeping that much...I did that in my last month in Finland, it's not too good for you. I found I stopped feeling rested after a while..
ReplyDeleteI hope you do well on your exams, I know the pain of math. I'm sort of putting it off right now...well, back to it I guess
It might be your body saying that you need rest. Now, I don't mean the sleeping kind either. It doesn't want to be in a stressful environment anymore.
ReplyDeleteDamn. I don't have anything to suggest or say..
ReplyDeleteJust, best of luck.