Introduction

So I've decided to start a blog too.
Might be useful to write a few words on who I am, what this blogs supposed to be, and why I've made it.

So who am I... I'll not write my RL name here since the things I'll write about here are best not known to people knowing me in RL. My netnames are pix/pixl, REDEYED MALiCE, KuroiHime and KuroiMirai, altough mainly pix/pixl. I'm 19, studying Media-computer-science and interactive entertainment at uni, living in a dorm with 4 flatmates. I'm kinda reclusive, I'm in my room the vast majority of time.




Most of that time I'm playing League of Legends or some other normalstuff, watch anime or randomly waste time on the Internet. When doing the latter, I'll browse 4chan, reddit, various boorus and blogs, comics or magazines. Sometimes I'm activating my mediocre graphics skills to use photoshop but resignate soon after.
For the biggest part I'm not participating any forum/board/whatever.

If I had to characterize myself, I'm an introverted, reclusive guy, apparently randomly switching between altruism and egoism, making me regret my decisions pretty often afterwards. People told me I look pretty normal in RL, although my behavior gives away that I'm having problems socializing. Not that I'd actually mind.
I'm in the kinda sorta typical NEET-thinking of, I'll just do whatever, and it'll be okay. As long as I don't have to make an effort.

Why I've decided to make a blog.. I'm not too sure here. I've always wanted to write down my thoughts and feelings about certain things and occurrences, but simply writing it down on a piece of paper felt so insignificant, and kind of stupid. So here it Is, my Blog. I hope you enjoy reading although I'm not sure if that thought's actually stupid given the content... but yeah whatever.
And that's also what I'll write. My thoughts and feelings about stuff. Might as well write down some dreams as far as I can remember them.

That's where my idea for the blogs name came from, too. From a dream that left me unsure of what to think of it, but instilling the wish to fly, despite having fear of height, being generally fearful of anything, and having had a horrible experience dreaming to fly.
I'm sure It'll be horrifying to me. It won't suit me. It'll hurt. A lot. But I want Wings. I want to fly.

2 comments:

  1. Good post, I'll be reading the rest =) So keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing. I look forward to reading more.

    Welcome to blogging.

    ReplyDelete